Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
The Regional Business Manager at Myriad Neuroscience will develop and lead a regional sales team in the execution of sales strategies that increase profitability to maximize sales objectives. This position works closely with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial Programs to manage, recruit, train, develop staff, and prepare/manage the regional budget to include educational speaker programs and business plans.
The Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist is a disciplined, meticulous, and self-motivated individual with great communication skills and the expertise required to process samples in a high complexity molecular diagnostics laboratory. As a Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist, you will be responsible for mastering the effective use of automated instrumentation and manual workflows/processes to generate assay results in a next generation sequencing clinical laboratory setting. In this role, you will be expected to apply your technical skills towards processing biological samples on a day to day basis in a very dynamic and high throughput laboratory.
The Senior Clinical Laboratory Scientist will demonstrate a high level of individual responsibility and accountability and possess the ability to perform to the requirements listed below. The ideal candidate for this role will play a key part in maintaining high clinical lab performance standards on a daily basis, bolstering Myriad Women’s Health’s ability to continue delivering high quality results to our patients in a timely manner.
Shift Hours- Wednesday- Saturday 10 hr AM shift
As Manager of Client Services, you will report to the Director of Customer Success and lead a team of four CS Associate Managers, each of which leads their own team of frontline CSAs (Client Service Associates) and a Senior Client Services Associate, Training Lead. Each Client Services team will be cross-trained to handle all of Myriad Women’s Health inbound support and inbound billing cases for two of our three main customer groups: patients and providers. You will be the head of the group, ensuring that all Associate Managers and CSAs are appropriately trained, staffed and performing to the highest standards.
This role requires a leader who is extremely versatile and passionate about driving a positive employee and customer experience. The Manager of Client Services must be comfortable guiding first time managers as well as individual contributors on a large team with diverse responsibilities and professional development needs.
This person must have an in-depth understanding of the systems their team uses as well as the operations of Myriad Women’s Health to provide thoughtful solutions to issues and input on potential opportunities that present themselves to Myriad Women’s Health and require Client Services support.
This leader must utilize data to appropriately allocate their resources, drive operating efficiency, report to upper management and continuously improve the experience for our customers. This leader will aid in monitoring our customer health metrics and determine new ways to track and measure customer satisfaction that promote positive word of mouth and growth.
This leader must support their team in finding solutions to concerns raised by providers and patients. This leader must be adept at de-escalating issues and reinforcing a positive experience for all Myriad Women’s Health customers.
In order to assist in developing the best possible solutions, products and services for our customers, this leader will need to step in and advocate as a member of cross-functional product teams. This person should also have strong relationships across Myriad Women’s Health to facilitate connections between teams to get things done effectively.
- Data Driven Decision-making. You use data to drive improvements and motivate your team. You understand the sales process, customer behaviors and service expectations and can generate a strategy for addressing customer needs through self-help options and through employees.
- Strong Communicator. Ability to deliver clear direction and create a path forward for a diverse team. Clearly articulate the needs of the customer with internal partners and determine the best possible course of action that supports Myriad Women’s Health and customer success.
- Can Do Attitude and Focus on Getting Stuff Done. Set achievable stretch milestones for yourself and teams and then deliver on them. Continuously evolve what success looks like for this team at a macro and micro level. Enable Myriad Women’s Health’s ability to fuel future growth.
- Builder with Beginner’s Mind. Collaborate with the team to generate a compelling, scalable vision for Client Services at Myriad Women’s Health. Combine institutional knowledge within the team with creativity and data to continuously improve Myriad Women’s Health’s ability to meet the needs of our customers.
- Track and Measure for Continuous Improvement. Ability to dig into Myriad Women’s Health’s customer service applications, such as Service Cloud or other CRM software, telephony systems and homegrown applications to continue to drive improvements.
- Self-Starter and Experienced Coach. Proven track record of taking ideas and running with them and a willingness to drive projects to completion through individual effort and collaboration with broader teams. Excellent coach and mentor who takes pride in successfully developing and retaining team members in the Commercial organization.
- Strategic Planning. Create a strategic vision for your team to help maximize our efforts, return and team engagement that aligns with corporate and Commercial Operations goals. Communicate on this strategy within Commercial Operations and with internal and external customers.
Our goal is to make the human genome practically useful for life-altering decisions. As a Computational Biologist at Myriad Women’s Health, you will empower patients to make those life-altering decisions by building and maintaining the underlying assay and analytical pipelines. Contributions include developing statistical analysis methods for new DNA sequencing assays, extracting robust signals from noisy experimental data, and sharing your methods in the form of simple re-usable software. You’ll work closely with molecular biologists, geneticists, and software engineers to develop world class products that are used to screen tens of thousands of patient samples per month.
Myriad Women's Health is currently seeking to hire a full-time Lead Clinical Laboratory Scientist to assist in sample processing & analysis in our highly-automated laboratory. You will interact and communicate with laboratory staff to ensure efficient work flow within our state-of-the-art laboratory.
This is a Tuesday- Saturday shift roughly 9:00am-5:00pm shift. The shift time is flexible and we are open to candidates looking to work from home part-time.
You are an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator that will be responsible for grooming and maintaining our Salesforce.com instance. You’re comfortable iterating on customer objects, maintaining Force.com applications, and maximizing the utility and effectiveness of Salesforce.com for all end users.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, cross-functional team, working on practical challenges and directly contributing to the commercial success of the company.
As the Account Executive – Urology, you will be responsible for increasing the number of Prolaris test orders sent to Myriad in your assigned territory. This is accomplished by focusing on 30-50 urologists, urologic oncologists, and affiliated pathologists practicing in 1-2 metropolitan areas. The successful Account Executive will gain a deep understanding of their assigned physician practices and utilize that understanding to offer new insights to their customers that challenge the current prostate cancer risk assessment paradigm. Specifically, high-performing Account Executives will grow their weekly order volumes by teaching, tailoring, and taking control of customer conversations in community, large group, and academic practice settings. Key competencies include the ability to offer unique perspectives to customers, drive two-way communication with targeted physicians, learn and understand practice value and economic drivers, and influence customers to take action they would not have taken otherwise.
Myriad Genetics is seeking a Product Manager to join our Managed Markets team. The primary responsibility of the Product Manager is to contribute to the execution of the Managed Markets strategic plan by managing key product lines. With oversight from the Director of Market Access and Reimbursement, the Product Manager will work cross-functionally to deliver strategies and tactics for the payer industry.
The Molecular Sales Consultant plays a significant role in the success of Myriad's Neuroscience business. The primary responsibility of the role is calling on psychiatrists and other healthcare providers in behavioral health to present a unique, clinical psychiatric testing program. This position will report to a Regional Business Manager and cover the Orlando South Florida territory.
This position of Buyer will support sourcing activities, value analysis, bidding, negotiation, selection, approval, purchase, receipt and quality of all procurement materials and services as assigned by Purchasing Manager. The Buyer will be a professional individual highly motivated who can function within a team atmosphere and utilize strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have the ability to prioritize, multitask, and make sound decisions.