Myriad RBM is looking to fill a Software Engineer II position. The Software Engineer II uses computer programming skills to develop computerized solutions for
the company’s needs. The incumbent initiates, and develops processes expected to result in partial or complete project fulfillment related to products or needed
• Responsible for developing and testing of computer programs, databases and spreadsheets.
• Responsible for the validation of computer systems.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
• Requires 2+ years of experience in developing computer software systems.
• Skill in developing computer systems for Microsoft Windows.
• Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
• Ability to understand existing procedures / processes and apply that knowledge to new or updated projects.
• Ability to efficiently consume user requirements and build robust systems from that input.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Experience developing Windows applications in C# programming language is preferred.
• Experience developing SQL Server database systems is preferred.
Physical and Mental Requirements of the job:
Repetitive Motion, Analyzing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.