- Minimum of 15 years Diagnostic/Healthcare Sales experience required.
- Bachelor degree required; business degree preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to build a high performance team and culture.
- Experience in leading change and building an engaged team of sales professionals and Regional Business Managers.
- Experience in strategic business planning, executional effectiveness and appropriate resource investments.
- Experience in leading and working with cross-functional teams to deliver performance results.
- Strong strategic thinking capability and business acumen.
- A minimum of 50% travel required.
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Lifting Requirements – light work or exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently.
Physical Requirements – stationary positioning, moving, operating, ascending/descending, communicating and observing. Use of equipment and tools necessary to perform essential job functions.