Each employee’s specific job responsibilities are uniquely defined by their individual training
plan and assigned duties, but are generally defined as follows:
1. Responsible for the design and implementation of manufacturing processes,
instrumentation and equipment from the laboratory through pilot plan and manufacturing
2. Provides expertise in molecular biology, genetics, engineering, design and process and/or
3. Assists the manufacturing operation in problem solving with regards to assays, equipment
4. Develops and recommends new process formulas and technologies to achieve co st
effectiveness and improved product quality.
5. Recommends processes for the production of therapeutic products.
6. Establishes assay specifications, operating equipment specifications and improves
7. Involved in new product scale-up, process optimization, technology transfer and process
8. Interfaces with various departments to ensure processes and designs are compatible for new
product technology transfer and to establish future process and equipment automation
1. Bachelor degree in biological sciences with a minimum of 4 years laboratory experience, or
the equivalent in education and experience.
1.1. Level 2 qualifications include an additional 1-3 years of laboratory experience, or the
equivalent in education and experience.
2. Clinical laboratory experience preferred.
3. Demonstrates potential for technical proficiency, collaboration with others and independent
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.