1. Calibration and repair of equipment and systems, such as hand-held pipettes.
2. Maintenance and calibration of Environmental Monitoring systems.
3. Assist in Work Instruction and Technical Guide creation, revision, and review.
4. Assisting the Equipment Development and Design Team.
5. Assist in mechanical and electronic design.
1. Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience.
2. Experience with laboratory equipment.
3. Attention to detail and the ability for innovative thinking.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent computer literacy and experience with operating systems and basic computer
applications (word processing, spreadsheets, slide presentations, etc.).
6. The willingness to work and contribute within a team as well as independently, as required.
7. Understanding the impact that local changes have on the entire Myriad process.
Lifting Requirements - medium work or exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20
pound of force frequently, and 10 pounds of force consistently.
Physical Requirements - stationary positioning, moving, operating, ascending/descending,
communicating, observing, reaching and repetitive motion. Use of equipment and tools
necessary to perform essential job functions. Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions - exposure to
fumes, dust, extreme temperatures, wet and/or humid, noise, vibration, mists or gases,
mechanical hazards, chemical hazards, electrical hazards and radiant energy hazards. OSHA
Category I - duties performed routinely requires exposure to blood, body fluid and tissue.
Myriad Genetics Inc., is a leading personalized medicine company dedicated to being a trusted advisor transforming patient lives worldwide with pioneering molecular diagnostics. Myriad discovers and commercializes molecular diagnostic tests that: determine the risk of developing disease, accurately diagnose disease, assess the risk of disease progression, and guide treatment decisions across six major medical specialties where molecular diagnostics can significantly improve patient care and lower healthcare costs. Myriad is focused on three strategic imperatives: maintaining leadership in an expanding hereditary cancer market, diversifying its product portfolio through the introduction of new products and increasing the revenue contribution from international markets. For more information on how Myriad is making a difference, please visit the Company's website: www.myriad.com.
Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.
Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.