1. Calibration and repair of equipment and systems, such as hand-held pipettes.
2. Maintenance and calibration of Environmental Monitoring systems.
3. Assist in Work Instruction and Technical Guide creation, revision, and review.
4. Assisting the Equipment Development and Design Team.
5. Assist in mechanical and electronic design.
1. Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience.
2. Experience with laboratory equipment.
3. Attention to detail and the ability for innovative thinking.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent computer literacy and experience with operating systems and basic computer
applications (word processing, spreadsheets, slide presentations, etc.).
6. The willingness to work and contribute within a team as well as independently, as required.
7. Understanding the impact that local changes have on the entire Myriad process.
Lifting Requirements - medium work or exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20
pound of force frequently, and 10 pounds of force consistently.
Physical Requirements - stationary positioning, moving, operating, ascending/descending,
communicating, observing, reaching and repetitive motion. Use of equipment and tools
necessary to perform essential job functions. Hazards and Atmospheric Conditions - exposure to
fumes, dust, extreme temperatures, wet and/or humid, noise, vibration, mists or gases,
mechanical hazards, chemical hazards, electrical hazards and radiant energy hazards. OSHA
Category I - duties performed routinely requires exposure to blood, body fluid and tissue.
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) is a leading molecular diagnostic company making a difference in patient’s lives through to discovery and commercialization of transformative molecular diagnostic products that assess a person’s risk of developing disease, improve diagnosis, predict disease progression and guide therapy. We believe in improving the healthcare management of patients by providing physicians and patients with critical information across multiple medical specialties that addresses unmet medical needs. With fiscal year 2015 annual revenue of approximately $700 million and more than 2,000 employees, Myriad is focusing on strategic initiatives, including growing our existing markets, launching new products, and expanding our global presence to take advantage of significant long-term growth opportunities. For more information on Myriad, please visit the Company’s website at: www.myriad.com. Myriad is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran.Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.