The NRSL represents Crescendo in partnering with the Medical, Marketing and Sales departments to educate both academic and specific community-based rheumatologists on Crescendo diagnostics along with the concept of Personalized Medicine (PGx). This is a field based clinical resource for the medical, marketing and sales teams. This role reports into the Medical organization
· Minimum advanced degree preferred in health / science related field (Ph.D, Pharm.D, MSN)
· Minimum 7 years in the health care selling arena of bio-pharma, molecular and/or blood test diagnostics.
· Significant rheumatology/immunology experience strongly preferred
· Experience in successful product launches or participation in the building of a small company
· Experience in training class and material development, article reviews and teaching complex information
· Proven ability to manage ever-increasing responsibility and sustain growth
· Preferred experience in a role interacting with several internal stakeholders from multiple departments with-in a company (i.e. commercial, marketing, medical, executive level)
· In-depth product knowledge and knowledge of disease states in current field of expertise
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Significant Mac or PC knowledge with specific knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word (preferred)
· Valid Driver’s License
· Ability to travel extensively and during weekends is necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk; or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
Crescendo Bioscience, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Myriad Genetics, Inc., enables more effective management of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases by providing quantitative, objective molecular tests and disease information services to rheumatologists and patients. Crescendo is currently focused on rheumatoid arthritis (RA), a debilitating, chronic disease affecting over 1.5 million people in the United States and more than 2 million in Europe. Crescendo's products for RA are Vectra® DA and MyRA®. Vectra DA, the first and only multi-biomarker blood test validated to measure RA disease activity, integrates the concentrations of 12 serum proteins associated with RA disease activity into a single objective score to help physicians make more informed treatment decisions. MyRA, a free mobile app for people living with RA, is designed to empower patients to regularly track multiple aspects of their RA and easily share the information with their physician.
Crescendo Bioscience is an EEO/AAP employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, registered domestic partnership status, military or Veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. At Crescendo, we affirm the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected classification. Crescendo is an equal employment opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.